The Commutation Module is intended for expanding the DEL-150 System, connecting additional sensors and devices.
The Commutation Module can operate either as a part of DEL-150 System or stand-alone device (MK-140 GAZ configuration). The module’s configuration depends on the individual requirements of the Customer reflected in the questionnaire.
The Commutation Module provides:
- Connection of digital sensors and devices of the DEL-150 System;
- Capability to connect current and voltage sensors;
- Audible and visual alarm function when the maximum threshold of any parameter, which was set in advance, is reached;
- The function of sending relay output to the external equipment for its engaging when the maximum threshold of any parameter, which was set in advance, is reached;
- Connection another Commutation Module for further expansion of the DEL-150 System configuration.